The workshop will take place at:
Instituto Superior Técnico (IST)
Avenida Rovisco Pais, 1 - 1049 - 001 Lisboa
How to get to IST Alameda campus
From Lisbon Airport (Portela) to IST Alameda campus is a 10 minutes' drive. Different alternatives can be used: Metro (using airport's metro station), city bus (Carris) or taxi. See bellow for details on each alternative.
Using the Metro there are two stations near IST Alameda campus:
- Saldanha metro station: Yellow Line (linha amarela) and Red Line (linha vermelha)
- Alameda metro station: Green Line (linha verde) and Red Line (linha vermelha)
It takes around 15 to 20 minutes from airport to IST and it costs €1.25 plus €0.50 for the mandatory rechargeable card.
Additional information can be found in Lisboa Metro website.
IST Alameda campus has several buses stop nearby:
- Av. Rovisco Pais/Av. António José de Almeida (side entrances): 720, 742, 767.
- Alameda: 708 (bike bus), 717, 718, 720, 735, 767; night bus: 206, 208.
- Saldanha/Arco do Cego: 713, 716, 720, 726, 727, 736, 738, 742, 744, 767, 783; night bus: 207.
Check additional information and timetables in Carris bus company website.
Using taxi is possible to reach IST Alameda campus from any point in the city. The tariff depends on distance, traffic and day time (weekends and during night time is more expensive). From airport to IST is around 10 euros.
If you need assistance to call a taxi, please contact us.